Followers

Thursday 1 December 2022

Christmas Turkey

Good Morning everyone

Today is a fun card using turkey stamped images a lovely craft friend sent me a little while back.  I thought they would be ideal for a card for my brother as he rears a few turkeys each year.  Ive made a DL fold back design.



White DL (approx 4x8") card with the fold on the side.  I first Covered the card with a soft beige patterned paper and die cut curvy stitched borders for the ground from deep red christmas papers.  I inked all the edges with distress ink.  

I watercoloured the images with inktense pencils, cut them out and arranged on the card front with glue gel.  I die cut the sentiment into an oval and added to the base.  Glossy accents added to their eyes to finish.

How it opens up to show the other turkeys who are out on strike with their placards



Items Used:
Hobbyart stamps 'CS136D'  Daryl the quirky turkey
MFT stitched edge dies
Oval die
12x12 christmas paper pad from the works
Distress inks ' forest moss, chipped sapphire'
Derwent Inktense pencils
Ranger glossy accents

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope its a good end to the week and weekend for you all.  Hugs Emmaxx



Id love to enter the following:




***

***








 

10 comments:

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card xx

StephW said...

This really did make me smile this morning! Fabulous and so much fun ... Steph x

meg said...

Absolutely brilliant Emma,love your brightly coloured banner carrying turkeys,they made me smile on this dull dreary morning

Darlene said...

OMG this is toooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Susan said...

Very cute card! Great design with the way it opens up and shows more turkeys! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

Lia said...

Your card really makes me smile. It's so cute and funny!
Lia DT TSOC

jimlynn said...

This will have me smiling all day long! Love that turkey! How fun.
Lynn

Kate Jeffery said...

a brilliant card really made me laugh Emma
Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold never seen a DL fold back one before and love all the colourfull turkeys
Carol x

Kirsty said...

Ha ha ha, brilliant card Emma, your brother will love it. Big hugs Kirsty. x