Followers

Monday 10 April 2023

Easter Bunny

Good Morning everyone

Today im sharing a small batch of Easter cards using Katzelkraft bunny stamp and some of my mountain of 6x6 papers.  

card size 6x4"   I first stamped the rabbit, watercoloured with muted distress inks and cut him out.  I then dug out some patterned papers, die cut a tag shape for my background and mounted that onto a white tent fold card blank - i just used my guillotine to cut the top corners to follow the shape of the tag die cut. 

I die cut a large oval to use as my 'easter egg' added a little shape to it and attached to the base with glue gel.   I die cut 2 of the smallest tags in the die set, on one i stamped the greeting and glued the 2 together to make it long enough to fit the width of the card, i added eyelets at each end, added to the base with foam tape and then added my rabbit on top hiding the join in the tags. 

Version 2


Version 3

and version 4, i actually made 12 different ones, so used up a few papers and eyelets😀

This is how i used the sentiment tags, joining 2 together to make it longer to fit my design.  The sentiment stamp is by clearly besotted 'speaking out'

Items Used:
Katzelkraft rabbit stamp
Clearly besotted stamps 'speaking out'
Cross stitched tag die set
Stitched oval die set
Patterned papers
Distress inks, tumbled glass, hickory smoke, chipped sapphire,

Thank you for stopping by once again.

I hope you have a lovely week. Big hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following challenges:


***

***
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2023/03/491-2-or-more-pattern-papers-beccys.html - 3 papers used, one for the sky, one for the grass and one for the egg

***

***








 

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute bunny gorgeous cards Emma
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

An absolutely fantastic set of cards featuring that fun bunny and beautiful papers

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards-love all the different P.papers and the really love the rabbit stamp
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

They are all beautiful and so much fun with this cute rabbit!
Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

jimlynn said...

Adorable plus! That's one really cute little bunny and I love all the different papers you used.......and eyelets!!! WOW! Great use for those and all your cards are so pretty and cute.
Lynn

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful cards Emma - loving the card shape and all the papers you've used (yay!). The bunny is so cute.
Fatima x

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely Easter cards, thanks for sharing. Hope you had a lovely Easter with family CHEERS Sue N X

Fiona said...

such cute cards.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Beautiful cards, Emma.
Hugs

StephW said...

Just adore this cute bunny! Love how you've used up different papers, I've not used eyelets in ages ... thank you for my version I loved it ... Steph x

SarahR said...

Hello Emma, what a fabulous selection of cards! Such a cute image and love the dies you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of cards Emma, love the design and your bunny, beautiful. Big hugs Kirsty. x