Followers

Monday 8 May 2023

April showers bring may flowers

Good Morning everyone

Last month i was lucky to win this lovely penny black stamp called 'the bunch' so this is my first outing for it, not my usual style of image but its lovely to try something different and its such a lovely spring image with the tulips.



7x7" white scalloped cardbase.  I stamped and coloured the image with alcohol markers - very simply coloured as i don't have the patience for colouring in and for once i managed to stay pretty much inside the lines😁
I matted rainbow paper onto gold holographic card and then the base card.  I die cut the image into a circle, die cut a white card circle frame for it and matted onto a fancy circle die cut from gold holographic card - I actually die cut the fancy circle from the middle of my square mat layer so it makes the card go further.  
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp onto a white oval and then matted onto a fancy oval die cut again from the gold holographic card. 



Items Used:
Penny black Mo Manning stamp 'the bunch' 40-603
Clearly besotted sentiment stamps 'seasonal sayings'
Spellbinders grand circles and grand fancy circles
CraftUK ltd 7x7" scalloped card blanks
Alcohol markers
Kaisercraft paper pad 'fine & sunny'


Thank you all for stopping by.  I hope its a good week for you. Emmax

Id love to enter the following with my 1st card:

***

***

***


***








 

12 comments:

meg said...

She's a cutie Emma,a beautiful Spring card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card love the papers Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

jimlynn said...

It's colored beautifully and I love the design you used for the card! Fantastic plus!
Lynn

brenda said...

So happy to see what you created with your win Emma, it's beautifully done even if a tad outside your comfort zone (and know just what you mean about colouring and lines)

Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and for using the May Flowers option.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A super sweet image and gorgeous card!
Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye" as well as Allsorts and Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

crafty-stamper said...

I love the rainbow P.paper and die-cut frame-gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.
Carol x

StephW said...

Such a sweet stamp and coloured beautifully goes so well with the rainbow paper ... Steph x

Diane said...

So adorably CUTE, I love everything about it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}

Liz said...

A pretty card with a cute image. I love the rainbow background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling image and a super sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We're grateful to have you join us and I really appreciate it. Please stop by again soon.

Kirsty said...

Very pretty card Emma and congratulations on your win. Big hugs Kirsty. X