Followers

Monday 8 January 2024

Dad

Good Morning everyone

The 2nd card i made for my dads birthday is a building block fold using rat stamps from Katzelkraft which i teamed up with a pipe die to give the feel of them living among the pipes where its nice and warm for them😀

I made my base card from Kraft card and matted woodgrain paper onto green paper and then the base. I die cut the pipe die several times from gold satin cardstock and built it up over the card, i used one whole one in the middle and chopped up another for smaller pieces that i added on.

Screw heads die cut from orange mirri card and added to the corners

 I watercoloured the rats with green and orange distress inks, cut out and arranged into place.


Showing it opening up, i used alpha dies on green paper and orange mirri card to spell out dad on one side of the block and die cut mini tools from the gold satin for the other side.  Die cut sentiment from more gold satin to finish

showing the other side of the blocks and panel



I had 3 rats left so made this card for my box


A5 kraft card base.  I die cut the pipes from a mat gold this time.  Sizzix birthday sentiment die cut from orange mirri card to finish.

Items Used:
Katzelkraft stamps 'ktz179' Les Rats des ville
pipe & tool dies
Spellbinders nuts & bolts die
Sizzix sentiment die
Papers from the works*
Kraft card
Distress Inks - twisted citron, rustic wilderness, wild honey, ripe persimmon

Id love to enter the following:

***

***

***


***

***













 

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card for a dad Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and fold,love all the rats and die-cut pipe work.
Carol x

meg said...

!love the mix of images and diecuts Emma,a fun masculine card.Thank you for your kind words have been popping into blogland from time to time when I can't concentrate on anything else

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, this is such a great musculine card! I really love the building block fold and you did it perfectly. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

StephW said...

Fabulous design for your Dad, love the pipework die & fun rats! Steph x

Kampin' Karen said...

Emma, your card reminds me of the game my son and I played when he was a child...Waterworks. I love your card and I think your Dad will be pleased. I'm pleased that you shared it with Creative Creases.
Karen, DT

Kirsty said...

Fabulous male card Emma, love it all. The pipe work die cutting is very effective, bet it made him chuckle. Brilliant. Big hugs. Xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This is realy amazing. So nice. Well done Thanks for entering you card at Girlz Makes Guyz Cards
Supertoffe kaart, echt geweldig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Makes Guyz Cards
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our GIRLZ MAKES GUYZ CARDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Emma so lovely to drop by your blog. Hope alls well. I love this card, those wee rats are so sweet, what a great make for Dads birthday. Thanks for joining in over on Creative Creases this fortnight, Hazel (Guest Designer)

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Kate Jeffery said...

a fantastic card Emma
Kate x