Followers

Monday 26 February 2024

Kitty-Bea is 6

Good Morning everyone

My niece Kitty-Bea was 6 at the weekend and i made this fun frog wiper card for her.  Its my first attempt at a wiper card.  I dug out the 'happy' aall&create frog stamps which are just ideal for Kitty-Beas sense of humour

A6 size.  I used step by step beccysplace.tutorial-wiper-cards. to make my base card for white cardstock, i added to 'wiper' tabs using acetate.  I then decorated all the sides with water themed papers.

I stamped all the frog and elements in green ink, watercoloured with distress inks and cut out.  I then got arranging my scene.  I stamped the words again in the green ink on white card and cut out.  I added gold glitter glue to the waterlily centres and diamond glitter glue to the damsel fly wings

I computer printed my sentiment and die cut into circles, i die cut 2 extra circles and attached to the wiper element, one each side of the acetate to give them strength and hide the glue

as you pull out the side panels the sentiments start to flip upwards

Showing them fully up


Just showing from above

Items Used:
aall&create stamps 'be hoppy'
12x12 paper pad 'feeling fresh' from the works
Distress inks - twisted citron, picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, lucky clover, rustic wilderness, evergreen bough
Ranger stickles 'diamond & copper'



Thank you for stopping by, i hope you all have a good week.  Hugs Emmax

Id love to enter the following:


















 

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fantastic card design never seen one of these before it's beautiful.Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Bernadet said...

What a great card you have made for Kitty-Bea, Emma!
Love the frog and the colorcombi!

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow brilliant fun card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW brilliant card and fold,great p.papers and love the fabulous frogs!
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x

brenda said...

Never heard of a wiper card but isn't it so much fun, a design to really appeal to the little ones, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

meg said...

What a fun card for Kitty-Bea Emma,I'm sure she loved the frogs and pop up elements,love the layout

StephW said...

Can't believe this is your first wiper card, they are fun for children to receive. Always love seeing these humourous frog creations of yours x

Chantell Randall said...

Such a fun card - love the pop up sentiments, such a delight. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jean S said...

Fab card for her Emma, I’m sure she loved it xx

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love the design and all the cheeky frogs, bet Kitty-Bea loved it too. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Kate Jeffery said...

another gorgeous card Emma
Kate x