Good Morning everyone
Its mid way through our September challenge over at We Love Stamping where the theme this month is very topical
TREES & LEAVES
Don't forget the stamping
Ive gone with a stamped leafy background here as the backdrop for my stamped owl.
Card size approx 5x7" die cut from Kraft card. Being recycled Kraft card is a good one for a tree theme as saves us cutting down another tree😁
I stamped the leafy background stamp onto ivory cardstock using my red & orange ombre inkpad, i then added a little green colour with my inktense pencils and then added highlights with white inktense pencil. This is an A7 stamp so i stamped it twice to get a panel big enough for my background. I then die cut with the arched panel die which I also cut from more kraft card.
I adhered the kraft card frame onto a deep rich rust coloured cardstock and then adhered the leafy panels into place and added to the card front.
I then stamped my owl onto more kraft card, coloured with inktense pencils and cut out. I die cut some leaves from white vellum and added to the cardfront with pinflair glue gel, adding the owl on top of the leaves. Stamped sentiment with green glitter gems added to finish.
The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted and the set is called 'seasonal sentiments' some of my most used sentiment stamps ever as something for all seasons so very useful
Items Used:
aall&create stamps #557 'Open Leaves' & #306 'owl'
Clearly Besotted stamps 'seasonal sentiments'
Crealies XL arch die set
Arch frame die set
MFT leaf dies
Kaleidacolor ink pad 'desert heat'
Versafine Clair ink
Derwent Inktense pencils
CraftUK ltd kraft card
Papermania Vellum
We have this fabulous prize for the lucky winners this month so hop over to We Love Stamping to join in
Id love to enter the following:
**
**
**
**
**
https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/inspiration-station-challenge-september.html - Inspired by the colours and leaves
**














A fabulous shaped card,love the arched panels and stamped leaves.
ReplyDeleteLovely Autumnal hues and a fun little Owl. Enjoyed your theme.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful card and stamped leafy background, love the shape and cute little Owl.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful! I love the layered, die cut arch design. Pretty colors and adorable owl! Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.
ReplyDeleteA great background for your cute little owl, and I like the arched shape.
ReplyDeleteAvril x
Lovely sentiment on this cute owl card. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great die set you've used, it looks great as a background for your lovely owl. Nice leaves through the arch also.
ReplyDeleteAwl..fabulous card, love the sentiment, cute owl and great leafy background.
ReplyDeleteLove your owl, the white leaves show him off, the window and its leaves are beautiful, a really lovely card Emma. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful combination of stamps and die cuts to create this lovely card Emma, love the arched shape and stamped leafy background, sets off the owl perfectly.
ReplyDeletexx
Oh I am loving that window Emma, perfect backdrop for your little owl. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above and have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/ACA
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge