Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

Make My Monday #49 - Summer brights

Good Morning all and welcome to a new week. 

Its the start of a new challenge over at Make My Monday

the theme this fortnight is

SUMMER BRIGHTS

So if you fancy joining in and seeing the rest of the design teams creations please do pop over.   Ive gone with ice lollies, you can't beat one on a hot summer day. 




A5 white cardblank, duckegg blue card for matting, all papers are from 'on the sunnyside', I made this with a teenager in mind so wanted a fun feel.  Ive used several papers from the pad, once again those fishtail banner dies in action. 





I hand cut the ice lolly, first cut a rectangle and then rounded the top corners, i added a kraft card lolly stick and 'toffee sauce', i covered the sauce in glossy accents. 





Keep cool cut with alpha dies in kraft and duck egg blue card, i then off set them and added glossy accents. 

Items used:
My Minds Eye ' On the Sunny Side' paper pad
MFT Die-namics fishtail banner dies



Thank you for stopping by, i hope you all have a wonderful week. Emma 


26 comments:

Alison59 said...

WOW that lolly looks delicious :-)

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Emma, love the bright colours and the use of the fish tail dies. Thank you for the lovely card, so kind of you, didn't open it til Saturday as I thought it was a birthday card. My hand is getting better slowly.

Pam said...

Amazing card Emma, that lolly looks good enough to eat !
Pam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous could do with one of those Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

Absolutely yummy looking, love the shine on the "sauce" too ... Steph x

StephW said...

Ooops didn't notice daughter was signed in not me!! Steph x

Basslady said...

a fantastic and very yummy card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super ice lolly card Emma love it and I could do with one right now to cool me off lol ... do you mean you used real toffee sauce ... well done ... thank you for visiting my blog ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jean S said...

A fabulous card Emma, that choc on lolly looks real :-). Jxx

Babs said...

This looks delicious Emma and your ice lollie looks like the FAB ice lollies you could buy with all the hundreds and thousands on them, I don't know if they still make them. Lovely colour's and a great design love it.

Hugs Babs x

Sue Nicholson said...

Brilliant card, ready to eat it ! Cheers Sue x

Anonymous said...

Could do with an ice cream right now. Fab card. Gx

Betty Bailey said...

Gorgeous card Emma, it looks good enough to eat.

Unknown said...

Very original. Wonderful again. San xx

Herbaholic said...

FAB card Emma, I did a double take at the covering the lolly with toffee sauce line, I took it literally for a minute and marvelled at the abilities of glossy accents lol! Then my brain started to work properly lol! Hugs - Debs xxxx

Kirsty said...

Cool card Emma, lovely looking lolly too. Perfect for the weather we have been having. Kirsty. x

pinkclover.cards said...

Great card Emma. Could have done with that lolly last week!
Fatima x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant design love hte lolly its just fab Love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!...looks good enough to eat...love the detail on the Lolly...marilynh.x

sweetpea said...

Love the ice-cream looks real enough to eat Janet GDT

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Yummy card Emma....brilliant design....and the lolly look good to eat....Joolsx

Sue - said...

Fab card. That sauce looks just too realistic!

Anonymous said...

a fantastic card Emma
katex

Alizabethy said...

Just the card for a hot summers day!

ALI said...

Oh my this is gorgeous.

FridayFeeling said...

This is a brilliant card, I love the way you've done the toffee sauce. A fab ice lolly & the papers are fantastic too.