Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Ice Cream - hobby house image


Good Morning everyone.

Time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday, the theme this fortnight picked by me is very apt for the weather i think and is:

ICE CREAM
Use either ice cream images or just Ice cream colours


Think - mint chocolate chip, raspberry ripple, peach melba, banana split etc,

I went with Ice cream colours of Peach Melba, so peach and raspberry combo.  




6x6 white scalloped card blank. I found this lovely pre coloured hobby house image in my stash, the perfect colours of peach and raspberry.  I matted it onto a maroon fancy circle die cut. I matted a pink pattern paper onto maroon and onto the card base.  Then a panel of peach paper, again matted onto maroon and i added it over hanging the cardbase to add interest. 

Die cut sentiment from white and maroon, which i offset for a shadow and added on the topper, i added clear glitter to the sentiment and the topper, looks like a sugar frosting.  Ready made paper flowers, peach beads on wire to embellish. 




A close up of the floral arrangement. 

Items Used:
Kasiercraft paper pad 'cherry blossom'
Hobby House Topper
Ready made paper flowers
Beads on wires
Spellbinders large circle die


So please do hop over to Make my monday to join in and just see what everyone comes up with.   

I hope you all have a good week, looks like its going to be a hot one here. Emma

19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

WOW how beautiful Emma :-)

Mine would have to be mint choc chip lol yum yum ;-)

Basslady said...

a fabulous card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Babs said...

Hi Emma , you have just made my mouth water with all those flavours of ice cream, love your gorgeous card with the sweet image, beautiful colours and pretty flowers..
Hugs Babs x

meg said...

Love the peach and raspberry colours Emma, beautiful image and embellishments.

Pam said...

This is fabulous, great colours and with the mention of ice cream, now I want one !
Pam x

ALI said...

This is stunning I love those colours x
Emma here is a link to sort out your emails
http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.com/2018/06/blogger-notifications-solution.html

Jean S said...

It’s just great Emma, so colourful , love it xx

EmmaT said...

Brilliant thanks Ali, will hop over and look. Emmax

EmmaT said...

Thank you Jean x

gwen70 said...

Stunning card Emma, love it xx

StephW said...

Lovely sweet creation, definitely ice cream weather at the moment Steph x

(I sorted my lack of email notifications recently hope you can too)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Emma...Love the colours..Marilyn.x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my goodness just love that little card Emma … love the little girlie … hope you are enjoying this super weather … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous colours and a stunning card. Love Dawn x

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect as is that ice cream a wonderful card such a beautiful design Love and hugs Carole x

sweetpea said...

So Cute Emma, Janet x

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card Emma, love the colours. Big hugs Kirsty. x