Followers

Monday 22 April 2019

Happy Easter

Good Morning everyone, i hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend, what beautiful weather we have had.  Amazing.

Today im sharing the last of my Easter makes.  Sorry its stenciled oxide backgrounds in action again.  


6x6 White cardbase.  After inking my stencil with oxides, i die cut into a stitched square.  I then built my scene with the beautiful hobbycraft linocut style hare stamp set.  Mounted onto black and then the cardbase.  Glitter glue highlights and stamped sentiment to finish. 

Oxides - twisted citron, lemonade, spiced marmalade & candied apple


******


The same but different. 

Oxides - lemonade, twisted citron, cracked pistachio & peacock feathers

*****


A5 white cardbase. I die cut an oval from white card and then stenciled on my background and stamped my scene with black archival ink.  I cut a panel of white card smaller than my cardbase and stamped a scene using oxide inks and then inked around the edges.  This i mounted onto black and then the cardbase.  I mounted my oval scene onto a large die cut black oval and then added that to the base.  Sentiment stamped and die cut into circles.  The flower i made up from left over pieces of inked card in a contrasting colour to break up all the reds and oranges.  Glitter glue and gem to finish. 



Just a close up.  

Oxides candied apple, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber

*****

And then a blue/green version, 

Oxides used - twisted citron, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, evergreen bough.


Just a close up.  This is such a good value set of stamps as so many different stamps in the set as well as the 3 hares. 

Items Used:
Hobbycraft Lino cut style Hare stamp set
Justrite sentiment stamps
Clearly besotted sentiment stamps
Various Stencils
spellbinders oval dies
Flower and leaf die
Stitched sqaure dies.
White card CraftUK Ltd
Black card payper box

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all enjoy your bank holiday monday. Hugs Emma


Id Love to enter the following:



traumfabrik-challenge2019/04/challenge-67 - entering the first card

25 comments:

Kirsty said...

Morning Emma, hope you've been enjoying the gorgeous Easter weather and have had a lovely long weekend. All your cards are beautiful, especially the one I was lucky enough to receive, thank you. I love the idea with the distress oxide inks through the stencils, I have been building my stencil collection up so must try this for some backgrounds. As always such fab inspiration. Big hugs Kirsty. x

meg said...

Beautiful selection of cards Emma, love the hare and your wonderful backgrounds

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous set of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Wonderful Easter cards Emma, love mine xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Happy Easter Emma.
Beautiful cards- the backgrounds you've created are gorgeous. The images remind me of Watership Down. Enjoy the glorious weather.
Fatima x

Sue - said...

Wow you have been busy Emma, and Ouse made a really beautiful set of cards.

jimlynn said...

I LOVE the backgrounds on each one of these fabulous cards! Each one is totally different and so special.
Lynn

StephW said...

Wonderful set, love the range of colour combos for these & I'll never tire of seeing the lovely hares in action ... Steph x

Jeannie said...

Hi Emma! These are all fabulous and the colors on each of them are just gorgeous. So much to look at and I hope whoever receives them with treasure them. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY is Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

ALI said...

Great selection of cards Emma, background fab as usual.
Weather is indeed fantastic!

Elizabeth Hart said...

These cards and your technique is so cool - I am ready to give it a try myself. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Pam said...

Fabulous Easter cards Emma. I treasure mine.
Pam x

Jean S said...

They are all fabulous Emma! Jxx

Denise Fletcher said...

Fab cards Emma! Love the different take on the Easter bunny and the backgrounds are lovely! Good work!

Brenda said...

Hi Emma, you never have to apologize for using stenciled oxide backgrounds for I love seeing them! Wow, what amazing cards you have made here!!! I love all the background and stenciled you have used. I really need to get me some nice background stencils. This stamp set you have used is so fun and whimsical and I love it! Great scene, great designs! Thanks for your visit to my blog! Hugs, Brenda

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely cards! I love your DO backgrounds and the style of your stamps is just so lovely! Great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

Darnell said...

You are a whiz with the stencil coloring, Emma! Each one of your four backgrounds is amazing behind the silhouette hares and flora! I love the colors you chose for your great designs! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

These are all so lovely! Fun to see how different they look depending on the colors!

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful cards. Love Dawn x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

More beautiful stencil work and stamping, great colours too Emma we’ll done.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love what you've done here with your stencils, oxides, and the bunny stamps! I really need to try this! All of these cards are GORGEOUS!

KT Fit Kitty said...

P.S. I joined as a follower! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Betty said...

These are Gorgeous Emma.

FridayFeeling said...

I love this collection of cards - fabulous geometric patterns & lovely colours. The stamps are gorgeous, as mentioned earlier - reminds me of one of the scenes in Watership Down (original version!)

Kartenstempeltina said...

Super schön gemacht, die Farben sind super schön zusammen, ich könnte nicht sagen welche Karte mir mehr zu sagt, ich finde alle toll, danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Traumfabrik, liebe Grüße Bettina