Followers

Monday 26 August 2019

Thank you card

Good Morning one and all.  I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday monday if here in the UK. 

Today im sharing a thank you card, all stamped with Lavinia stamps.


I first took a piece very dark forest green cardstock and die cut it with spellbinders grand lables 1, i folded this in half to create my fancy shaped cardbase.  On a piece of cardstock id previously made with brushos & pixie powders i stamped out my little scene. Using my stamp platform i lined up my thank you stamp with the foot of the fairy so it kind of looks like she is drawing it with her foot.
 I doodled in some ground & tiny flower with a black fine liner pen.  I then die cut this with a spellbinders scalloped labels1 and mounted onto a large one cut from the forest green cardstock.  I cut a piece of the inked card to layer onto my base card and then mounted my topper by just adding the glue to the bottom half.

I added in highlight details with a white gel pen, touches glitter glue and added a little shading to the ground with a grey marker pen.


Side on view showing how the card stands up.  This is an old favourite design of mine as the non crafting recipients are impressed with it but its also very easy to stand up and easy to post in a normal envelope.  Can easily be done with any square shape.  I do enjoy stamping so much more since getting the stamping platform, its ideal for those with issues with their hands. 

Items Used:
Spellbinders labels1 grand and scalloped
Brusho's 
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie powders
Lavinia stamps
Sentiment stamp

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all have a good week. Emma




Id love to enter the following challenges:



*****


https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/08/in-my-garden-there-is.html  In my garden there is:  lots of hedgehogs and flowers and yes definitely a fairy or two among all the vibrant colours

16 comments:

gwen70 said...

Stunning card Emma, I do love Lavinia stamps

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

brilliant card shape Emma, can see why the recipients are impressed by it, love the stamping you created a fantastic scene against the gorgeous background colours

Diane said...

Wow Emma, what gorgeous colors, shape and design.

Hugs Diane

jimlynn said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! Love that background too.
Lynn

Babs said...

Gorgeous card Emma beautiful colours.
Babs x

Pam said...

A beautiful card Emma, love those little fairies. I love the shape of the card too, more inspiration with the style of the card...thank you.
Pam x

Alison59 said...

How ethereal Emma; love it :-)

StephW said...

Wonderful background colours for your silhouette stamping, so eye catching, wouldn't be without my stamping platform now ... Steph x

Kate Jeffery said...

a stunning card Emma
Kate x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Emma....love the images and colours....thank you for my card.....so pretty ...love it....Joolsx

ALI said...

Another beauty Emma, lovely colours x

Rosie said...

A wonderful card with an amazing design

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Denise Fletcher said...

A great background and lovely scene you've created, Emma xx

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card Emma, thank you for mine it's gorgeous. Love the beautiful background and the lovely stamping especially the little hedgehog, perfect. Thank you, big hugs Kirsty. x

Joan said...

So pretty and I love your card shape too

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan