Followers

Monday 20 July 2020

Dancing frog


Good Morning everyone.

Today im sharing a little fun acetate card

5x5" acetate cardbase.  I stamped my frog and watercoloured him with oxide inks and fussy cut him out.  I die cut my splashing puddle die from this bubbly paper and attached it to the front of my acetate.  From the same paper pad i made my insert with a fabulous glittery water looking paper  - folding it patterned side out so that it shows through my acetate and looks like the water my frog is dancing in. Stamped sentiment die cut into a circle and a few touches of glitter glue to finish. 

A close up of Mr frog and you can see the acetate. He is actually part of a set of Christmas stamps.

Items Used:
Frog stamp - 12 days of Christmas stamp set - magazine freebie
Memory box splashing puddles die
Circle die
Sentiment stamp
papers - B&M - ombre & magical beasts
Hunkydory acetate
Oxide inks - twisted citron, lucky clover, persimmon, Blueprint, raspberry

Thank you all for stopping by and all your amazing comments on my dog picture.  I hope its a good week for you. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax



Id love to enter the following:


***



***




***

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful fun card just love that frog Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Ooh Emma, this is delightful; how clever :-)

Jean S said...

Aw this is fabulous Emma!! It made me mile when I saw it. Brill xx

Barbara said...

Oh, he is a very happy frog. I think he lives in the pond behind our house and croaks all night long. Lol I love this fun and happy card. Great idea and so creative to use the acetate. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
Barbara DT

meg said...

An absolutely fantastic card Emma love your frog and amazing background

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous fun card I just love your design idea and vibrant colours Love and hugs Carole x

StephW said...

Oh this is fun, love the bright colours on the frog & his setting is perfect! I'm now looking at this stamps set with renewed eyes! x

Cherie said...

I know a lady who would love that card. She adores anything froggy. It looks really cute and fun doesn't it.

ALI said...

Emma you do create some fantastic cards and this is another one of them! x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous fun card Emma, love everything about it xx

Diane said...

Oh Emma, I love this adorable and bright frog design. He really looks like he is having a fantastic time.

Hugs Diane

Jenny D said...

Fabulous card, your frog looks like he is full of the joy of life! Love the water effect with the acetate. Jenny x

Nozomi Design said...

Another gorgeous card, Emma! I know I keep saying it, but your eye for colour is just perfect. A very creative use of acetate, too. Love it! x

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card, love the design xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Just wow. This is truely awesome. Love Dawn x

Kirsty said...

What a fun card Emma, love how you make these acetate cards. Brilliant design. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Kate Jeffery said...

a wonderful card Emma
Kate x