Followers

Monday 19 July 2021

Wedding Shaker Card

 Good Morning everyone.  Phew its hot - i hope you are enjoying it, for me its hibernation in front of the fans crafting...i have a tower fan so my old cat takes the bottom half and i get the top half๐Ÿ˜

Hopefully its 3rd time lucky for this wedding to go ahead,  my friend is fed up of rearranging it all now.  

6x6 white pearl cardbase.  I took pieces of purple & white pearl cardstock cut to fit the front and die cut heart apertures from the middle, the heart on the white panel larger to have the purple one showing through.  I embossed the white panel. I glued them together and added acetate to the back and then foam tape.  I added purple sequins, micro beads & glitter and attached the heart panel to the front of my card. 
I computer printed my sentiment onto more of the white pearl card and die cut into a heart and added to the middle of my acetate heart.  I finished with purple handmade flowers and silver die cut foliage. 


Close up of the shaker - the roses were handmade for me years ago by a lovely craft friend - they are gorgeous  and i use them sparingly ๐Ÿ˜   


Items Used:
Heart nesting dies
Foliage dies
Swirl embossing folder
White & Purple pearl cardstocks
Silver mirri card
Acetate
 

Thank you all for stopping by once again, i hope you all have a good week. Keep cool.  Hugs Emmax


I'd love to enter the following:


***

***






13 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful shaker Wedding card,in gorgeous colours,love your layout using the heart die cuts and gorgeous embellishments

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and love the gorgeous rose-fingers crossed for the wedding
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card and flowers
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Absolutely beautiful Emma xx

Jean S said...

So beautiful Emma, love the roses, a lovely keepsake for them xx

Jenny D said...

Such a beautiful shaker card,love the roses and colour. Hope all goes well for your friends wedding. Jenny x

StephW said...

Gorgeous and so elegant, love the colours too ... Steph x

Kirsty said...

What a wonderful card Emma, I hope they got their special day this time. Love the colours. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is gorgeous (and in my favorite color). Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
Darlene
Mix It Up
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

Denise Fletcher said...

Thats beautiful Emma! Love the colours too!

Witchcrafted Life said...

My stars, this is stunning! What an elegant, endlessly pretty card. Those roses quite literally had me gasping aloud.

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful elegant creation! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x